Monday, October 5, 2009

Vis. Lang: After thoughts of narrowing down

So for my logos, Im going towards a iconic stylized dance figure with a heart on chest of the dancer. More iterations of this will come soon, but I'm happy where I am at. Plan on going through different processes of approaching the icon. I want to play with some hand rendered type. The goal I want to keep is by having it simplistic with type and image.

For my ethos, I'm the source of the pointe shoe brand since dancers would know and give creditability. Also the fact it gives the date helps represent the longevity of how long they have been around too. For the image-making process I plan on doing some hand rendering of the ribbons making a word but not all the words since i feel that would be too much, but also including photography of the shoes and might try to add a 3D appeal to it.

No comments: