Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Narrative in Sound: Storyboard for Kentic Type

So for my storyboard, I decided to start by doing everything analog by getting actual paper towel and drawing out the typeface I wanted with I went off of Clarendon typeface. From there I cut out the form and colored it in with a brown marker, so went I got to the scene of soaking, you actually got to see the color spreading throughout the page. I thought I should end my animation by wiping itself away, so it could start all over again smoothly. I choose to go with stop motion movement, so the activity of the piece(noun) representing the verbs wouldn't be in a chaotic mess. This also determined that I making my object constant across the whole animation feel like there is an unity of the three verbs. I'm still deciding how I am going to represent the previous animation before into this one, but I'll soon figure out a good way.

No comments: