Thursday, September 17, 2009

Narrative in Sound: Final thoughts

When I was planning out how I wanted the perception(view) to be straight forward for the 1st person animation, as for the third person the point of view is of observing the artist at work. The conveying of movement from frame to frame where either portraying moment to moment, scene to scene to give the ability of how a painting is done. Also the timing of frames gave the sense of the actual speed in life on how fast someone can put paint on a palette for example. The medium of color pencil was chosen at the beginning for the contrasting of the 2 mediums already going to be used. This also helped with blocking out extra information, but I guess in the end I should have kept the backgrounds both white to give a better viewing and combining situation after going through the critique on Wednesday. Overall the learning experience of dealing with time, two different point of views, and just the process to get to an animation took some time, but I'm still please with what I turned in.

No comments: