Saturday, September 26, 2009

Narrative in Sound: Sketches and Idea Approach

This is the main approach I want to take my animation with. My idea towards each verb are different where I'm going to use analog mainly. One way for wipe I was thinking of using a dry erase board, then for soak i was thinking of actually cutting out the word in a towel and showing the effect of the water soaking in/expanding, and then last but least with the soaked towel, I was going to show the twist of the word by the same object and then slowly the text shrinking to dry out(per say). With the flash of the my first animation I didn't want it to interrupt with this new project, but also I wanted it to support it over all, so if I have to I might end up having a few more frames towards the twist and soaking stages of the animation to represent the previous animation made.

Here are the 10 different ideas towards each verb (wipe, soak, and twist)


No comments: