Thursday, April 22, 2010

Type: Final Artifacts before production

This is the outside of the notebook agenda. I wanted the back to be a simple plain color to get a break from the grid showing. I might add the logotype at he bottom. I kept the front of the notebook to represent the person who you have it would match their nametags.
Within the inside of the notebook, I have the similarity of nametags within. I also just have a placeholder in here to show where the notebook paper will go, but the page is lighter in person.
With the nametags, I decided to add a color background to add a break from seeing grids everywhere, but also to use to the white space of the back. With the purple and yellow nametag, I tried to change the hue of the yellow so the text could be white, but it just wasn't working so using a light purple gave more legibility.


No comments: