Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Info Arch: Information Graphs Sketches

So before I started my sketches, I did a brainstorm of about 20 ideas that I could possibly do an informational graph. here is my list of ideas:
1. Top 10 t-shirt man. in US
2. Tour dates
3. How many tickets sold during certain tour dates
4. When they were bought
5. How they are manufactured
6. Progression of logotype changing
7. How much shirts were then to now
8. How much concert shirts usually cost compared to store bought
9. Geographic bio of artists
10.Time to set up stage/break down stage
11. The different instruments throughout the years
12. Albums sold for each CD
13. Comparison of all the tour places
14. Concert survival kit
15. Tool CD date of come outs
16. Alex Grays work throughout Tool
17. Something with the music videos
18. Different retailers distributed
19. The different type of people that would go to TOOL Concert
20. Chart records
21. Length of CD
22. How shirts can be made

From there I choose 9 of these ideas and sketched out what I thought is a good range for infographics. After doing these I feel I could take some different approaches to each of these to represent the idea better now that these have been done. I did want to do the different type of people that would go see see TOOL in concert, but I felt like I didn't have an idea of where to start as to representations like clothes, or having a full image of a person, or breakdown of what they could wear, but I'm thinking and it might come out soon.

1. Top 10 T-shirt manufacturers in the world
2. How the logotype changes over time

3. How many albums were sold in the first week of being out
4. What I bought and when
5.Length of Playtime on CDs
6. Geographical Bio of the original 4 artists of TOOL by where they were born
7.How Distribution Works
8. How to make a silk screen shirt
9. Concert Survival kit

No comments: