Sunday, March 21, 2010

User Ex: Almost done

So here are my designs before being put together. My three different sizes are a compile of one pound, 2 cups, and 2 tablespoons. I decided to have the 2 cups in an container that could be reused for food, money, or any essentials. I am still toying with the smallest design to where I might change the form to an expandable envelope that can be reused for change or a scrapbook. I'm still thinking If i should have a copy on the small package so that way the users can grab it on the go, if they know what they are making. I feel that if these were right next to each other on a shelve, the user would understand the abbreviation. I also feel that when they are next to each other, they will brighten the dullness of the other competitors as well as get the attention of the user.

No comments: