Thursday, March 4, 2010

Info. Arch.: Design from Wed.

So here is the main page of what you would scroll down on the main page. This idea is a cleaner look at looking all four areas that I'm presenting. Some of the changes I need to work on:

-the background timeline needs some much needed work
-take out the extra timeline of additive information to make everything else clearer
-add more images for the thumbnails
-add some full images to the readings so there is a nice break
-work on fixing the type within the articles (ie spelling, extra blurbs, make it more interesting)
-fix the hyphen or fix post modernism to look like modernism
-fix the pop up windows for images so that they are a fixed object
-add the back to top arrow too....(DON'T FORGET :) )

Overall I have come a long ways from where I was before, and I like the simplicity of how the color interacts as a whole.

No comments: