Monday, November 9, 2009

Vis. Lang: Process of Commuication

From my first initial idea of mind maps I was thinking of ways it could be shown. This was approach I tried my best to get a good idea to be able to push enough concepts of how to approach a mind map. After talking to Jamie, I need to pull in some more layers of information thinking one component at a time. Using less of the idea of a mailer. I need to look at how things can fold and reveal the information. Overall make it a complex user experience where the use gets a lot information broken down. The next part of this process is to make BIG mind map where every little thing is broken down and then breakdown the whole big mind map down to multiple layers that could be revealed. Then from here, make mock-ups of how it would look. The other question that was brought up was do I necessarily need my postcard in the mind map, so making some ideas of symbols and icons might come into play. There will be more up later.


No comments: