Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Final 10

So overall this is the final 10, My weakness was the the jux between the icon and single image as well as with the diagram, so my direction in the end was towards my patterns and one word to explain my exhibit. One of the things I liked from this process was when we were together as a class and put all our makings into a pile and sorta them from the extreme to the not so extreme, it helped me understand for sure what was what for this exercise visually after reading the articles. I'm very pleased with my outcome of patterns and one word combination(s). Soon to come is more process of how I approached the patterns from the more simple to the more complex.

For anchorage:
1. compare icon with a single image


2. compare icon with a single word


3. compare icon with a cropped portion of your diagram or research document


For relay:
4. compare icon with a single image


5. compare icon with a single word


6. compare icon with a cropped portion of your diagram or research document



For harmony:
7. Using only one icon


8. Using more than one icon


For amplified drama:
9. Using only one icon


10. Using more than one icon

No comments: