Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Attempt to put into color


So here is what I showed on Monday in class. One of the things I used to work with my 'information map' was the key to give a guide line to shown where there are relationships. With this one I choose to stay with straight lines for the main purpose of seeing clearly where each line connects. Also with the lines, I used line weight and the space between each dash as a part of hierarchy. I decided to offset my title from the center for the use of space of each column, which brings up the underlying grid system. With this I played a lot with hierarchy to see where there needed to be unity.

Overall what I'm going to include is making my map look like it is a hand held object.

I'm also going to change my title, which I am working on. as well as playing around with the look of it

No comments: