Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Seven Deadly SHOES!!!!

So here are my Seven deadly shoes, I approached this project in a classified, sophisticated manner because I wasn't trying to make my images 'dirty' for the manner of the sins. So my approach was more geared towards keeping the images speak for themselves. I first tried taking my images in color, but I realized that some audiences were relying on color to get the sin, so in the end I went with the black and white images because I thought that they could stand out more and be able to stand alone with context. I've have realized during this project that when I approach an image, I mess with the tools I have so I don't have to mess so much in fixing them. The other thing I would only really do is crop and brighten some needed images. Overall with this project, I learned the concept of how to betray objects by working with lighting, and cropping to better get the information to get across quicker to the audience.


No comments: