Tuesday, March 31, 2009

1st attempt to bookcovers

My first attempt to making a book cover and the actual hand held skeleton of a book as well. I have a feeling that my second attempt will be better for the fact of making a mock up.

When I was looking into choosing my sport, I decided to go back through my history of track and field and choose these four events that deal with gravity in every sense. These colors I choose were to keep the sense of season with the warmness to them and give a historic feel. I still looking for non pixel photos mainly for the back cover because I want that to be part of the unity. One of the small detail I put towards these book covers was the different shoe types that have to be used in these different events. Overall I am trying to keep an unity between all of them. Let see how things go.

No comments: