Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Personal Summer Adventures

On my journey through summer, I started off by going to Iowa for 2 weeks, then to Colorado for 1 week, back to Iowa for a day.....this continued.....back to KC and off to Indi for a week with a side trip in there too....back to KC and straight back to Iowa for a few more days.....then finally back to KC to start my summer class in Advance Kiln Glass. Through this class I focused on sustainability and how a piece can show potential in its own form. I kept my designs geared toward modern design of light fixtures, paintings, and shapes. I also did a little research on hangers to look at the many forms it evolved into now. I'll post photos soon enough. As my class is closing to an end, I have realized what I find interesting and should bring more into my work into design. It will be more sustainability, function, and deeper meaning. Photos will be posted soon enough.

As of now I am preparing my work for internships and making a new leave-behind to showcase my work and who I am as a person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.