Thursday, January 28, 2010

Found Inspiration

This image (below) caught my eye for the reasoning of using simple type of black and white but adding color to the negative space when folded outward. The next question that I had in mind was is there a while to make this a challenge of a double meaning. Thinking about the answer is by finding a simple word that when you fold out the negative space to color it finished the thought of that simple word. It is just an idea.
This nest image brought my attention to another level of breaking up words without spaces and taking away letters. This idea would make the viewer think more in depth of what the designer is saying. This also can having many different layers to reading too.
The idea for this image was to look like abstract forms but when cut out and folded and looked at a different angle you were able to read it simply. This isn't at the top of my list to explore but it sure caught my attention.
Ah....this image, even though I feel like it is too busy, it has a good amount of information going on as well as a pattern revealing letterforms. The idea I feel towards this is to try to figure a way where the viewer can read it without wondering what letterform goes with what. The reason why I say that is because I got a bit confused with it being black and white, maybe color would help, some questions to asked about this one. What can make it clearer?

1 comment:

kellykelly1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.