Monday, December 7, 2009

Vis. Lang: Final Statement







Overall on this process of getting to my complex mind map that is broken down into a book started off which having the idea of doing gate folds, bi folds, etc., but in the end it became a workbook of a better way of understanding the communication model in a step by step manner. Through out the process of doing my book, I have come to realize that I should appropriate the time I put into a mind map because it exemplifies who I am as a person, since I need things broken down so I'm able to understand more clearly. One of the things I learned about this project was the factor that there are manying different interpretations of the communication model and none are wrong because of how a viewer will look at it as a whole.

I'm thinking towards the extrapolation that will frame my whole semester for this class is the fact I used mind maps in all three of the projects, which explains how I think, this will show my process to the beginning of projects as well as being organized.

No comments: