Monday, January 26, 2009

Visual Communticaton 2 proj. 4 part 1 and reader's response

Within the start of this project I was able to comprehend the matter of collecting even the strange and the funny objects that could go along with each small step to completion of a story. Also to reconsider that a drawing can be 'disposable' rather than a keepsake. I think that everyone should keep some kind of documentation about their life or what is going to happen with in it.

We should blog to reference where we started from up to where we are at today. No matter what we do, we still look to the past to keep gathering information. With blogging every moment or small step will help to see how our own minds work. I think blogging more this semester will help me improve with my outcome in class and also with my vocabulary of coming up words for a theme or story to be told.

With that in mind my goal on blogging is to keep update more on my work just like I did on my process binder(s). I know there will be a lot of thoughts flying my way and I'll have to consider what is a good idea. Blogging for me can be a way of relief or break in a way from stress or just another way to express myself in a different way. The main goal of my blog will be for me to express myself in a deeper level of understanding and to reflect what I'm learning, and then try to communicate it to others in class with speaking.


For PART ONE. PROJECT ONE.

My two word story that I have chosen is Runaway Child. I chose this one because I could imagine what the outcome of the child being out in the world by themselves and trying to make it on their own. With that in mind 10 words that can be associated with my story are:

backpack, old shoes, child, money, stick with sack, tree house, milk carton photo, teddy bear, flashlight, sleeping bag

additional would be: snacks, police, parents, door, weather

1 comment:

jamie said...

child (what age?)

money (type and quantity will be important)

milk carton photo (a photo on its own is too reliant on graphics to communicate. Pull out so your object includes the carton).

PS Work on the title a bit more. You've got the idea, but could find something more intriguing/memorable.