Monday, January 26, 2009

Here's the first day of TYPE 2

Within everyday, I always look to my watch to see what time is otherwise I would feel lost without it. When I was younger, I use to think when I didn't wear my watch, I would be going to the future of time or even back to the past. Those were the days.

But that was just the beginning. I still wear a watch, but I look more towards designs of how I can stand out from others yet keep it to my style.

This project that we have just taken on is about an everyday object that is universally understandable, this why I choose the watch as my object.

Just some of the words I can work from are:

history, future, quality, jewelry, fashion, identity, electric, awake, white rabbit, look, late, past, present, busy, deadline, death, tick, pinch, gift, organized*, time, timeless, analog*, digital, alertness, attention, aware, duty*, notice, observe, survey, period, check, continuance, second, extend, eternity, duration, interval, lapse*, measure, moment, cycle, extend, frequency, personality*, unique, self, classify, analyze, beat*, pulse*, limit, fad, configuration, convention, condition, standard* classified, systematic*, business*, commitment, obligation

*: words I think describe a watch so far to me

Thanks Michael Eppelheimer for letting me borrow your watch since mine wasn't what I going for, but yours was.

No comments: