Thursday, September 25, 2008

words that begin with c and what i liked to do as a pair!

some of the combination words that I could use would be

coffin- casket- cobwebs- cemetery
company- clock
comedy- cinema
codes- cable- computer
circus- cannon
campfire- cabin- ?

I'm really interested in doing the codes, cables, computers, or chips(from a computer) thinking of hackers in the world. These words can also represent the working world of companies in the making and how the outlook will be in the future.

These are just some of the images I found on cables and codes. On the left I was drawn by this because of the effect of how the cables look like they are being braided but in fact they're being separated so no tangles happen. On the right is the number code used in some time of sending a message and having the ability to break or solve the code. These two images can have a lot of power for what I have in mind of how some hackers have the ability to crack into the systems of the world. This project will hopefully come out the way I would like it to.

No comments: