Tuesday, September 16, 2008

for evalution

For this composition as a whole was based on how different people approach winter. My approach to each individual composition was thought to be more organic, abstract, and less literal. By the time of thinking about the type within each composition, I thought on how can I come across creating the meaning behind the word or words. Some may be to literal, but with a hint of abstraction. Within the type, dot and choosing the images, they shouldn't be represented by literal images, but with texture in each image. The things I learned about this project mainly would be to have patience with cutting out circles, the main spatial relations of the interaction of different fundamentals coming together as one, to think more abstractly about the piece, and how the image can either help or disturb what your trying to convey. The hierarchy, and scale had what I thought an important aspect of understanding the exercise and helped me complete the meaningful task. I know for sure what I can improve on is the was I can come up with ideas and how others may look at the piece differently from what I'd like it to be. Also, I would like to be able to keep on improving on how each composition appears.

No comments: